Welcome! You are about to apply for the Creative Impact Fund.
Here are a few tips to get started.
- You will be prompted to create a free Submittable account (or sign in with Google or Facebook if you have an existing Submittable account) to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Contact Assembly for the Arts at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the Transformative Arts Fund
Transformative art projects catalyze growth and healing. They offer space for expressions of hope, support the vitality of neighborhoods, and lay the foundation for artists, institutions and communities to together find solace in creativity. The City of Cleveland’s Transformative Arts Fund aims to support and promote innovative, thought-provoking, and inclusive Cleveland-centric public art projects that ignite inspiration, foster dialogue, and drive social transformation. This initiative is dedicated to empowering our local artists, creators, and communities to collaborate and create art that reflects the diversity and richness of our city.
Through the City of Cleveland’s Transformative Art Fund Initiative, we strive to:
- Empower Artists
- Foster Inclusivity
- Ignite Conversation
- Cultivate Community Engagement
- Drive Transformation
The sky is the limit for your creativity as all art forms are welcome and equally important. Applicants are welcome to work alone or with an artist collective. Lead Artist(s) applying for the Transformative Arts Fund are required to partner with an institution and identify a location within the 17 wards of Cleveland to execute their proposed project. Artist(s) are required to complete the proposed project either as the sole artist leader or with an artist collective.
We encourage you to read the full Transformative Arts Fund Program Guidelines prior to beginning your application.
Please direct all questions about the Transformative Arts Fund to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you begin your application, be sure to create your Submittable account and save log in information to access your in-progress and completed application. Applicants may save their progress by clicking the Save Draft button on the bottom of each application page.
Please be sure to safelist email notifications from Submittable to ensure you receive updates on your submission.